Friday, June 01, 2007

 

Roger Clark: Half the Man He Used to Be

It's been an embarassingly long time since I wrote about my favorite NY1 guy and that could be because (drum roll please)...Roger Clark is now officially H-O-T. You heard me right (and by You, I mean Me since I'm probably the only one who knows or cares that I've fired up the blog again). I don't know what the guy's been doing, lo these many months, but he is fit, tanned, and ready for ACTION. Yesterday he was in the boxing ring, going a few rounds with an old skooler. I found myself mesmerized. "Look at those gams!" I thought to myself. "Where's the belly?" I wondered. You'll only know it's Clark if you see him sporting dress shirts from his "I Was A Fat Guy Once" collection. The neck is about 6 sizes too big.

Roger Clark, you're dreamy...

Comments:
oh my god... you're back like a 6-month-old penny. Hooray.

I also noticed that our man RC has gotten svelte and toned, and I couldn't help noticing that his transformation occurred AFTER you stopped writing the blog. Perhaps your act of tough love was what Rog needed to reevaluate his diet and excercise regimen. Or perhaps it was footage from the Vendies that gave him the wake-up call.

In any case, I'm happy for Roger and I'm happy to see you back on the blog scene.
 
I didn't think such a web page would exist...but here it is. A place for Roger Clark fans.

For this I thank you.
 
I too love Roger Clark. I really like his glasses, although I must admit recently I have begun liking Dean Meminger wild antics.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?