Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

I'm Back Like a Three Day Old Burrito

Briefly, I feel I must note that Roger has been looking pretty damn good lately. Dare I say, hot?? Yes, our guy has cleaned up for 2007. He's fit, trim, be-suited, be-tied, and sporting some pretty awesome skin. I think I have a crush. Better yet, I'm taking full credit for the transformation. Rog, when GQ comes 'a' callin', remember me fondly. I will forever delude myself into thinking that it was the loving touch of I Heart Roger Clark that took the hot dog out of your hand, and put the cashmere coat on your back. I miss the goofy guy I knew and loved, but Hot Roger ain't too shabby. Pat Kiernan better hold on to his hairdo. In the Papers might have a new dude in town and his name is Clark. Roger Clark. Shaken and not stirred.

Me-ow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?