Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Clark Gone Wild

All I know about today's Roger Report is that 1) Rog was on Staten Island and 2) he was wearing a stripey green sweater. And all I know about stripey green sweaters - especially when the stripeys are horizontal - is that it takes two-ton balls to wear one, especially on tv. Oh Clark, even if I had the slightest idea what you and the Staten Island broad were talking about, I wouldn't have been able to take my eyes off your jolly green giant look. For a moment I wondered if you were packing canned vegetables under there. That said, kudos for shaking up a Wednesday, losing the blazer, and sporting some color. And though most things in life are better lying down, keep your clothing vertical.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?