Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Roger Clark: Champion of the World?

I'm going to be honest. I have no idea what Roger was reporting on this morning because I walked in for the last 15 seconds. I know he was wearing a dress coat and seemed to be pretty upbeat. I also know that he said that if he missed the upcoming political debate to be broadcast on NY, moderator Dominic Carter would beat him up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rog tends to think that a lot of folks are looking to beat him up. If I were Clark, I'd worry less about Carter and more about Meminger who has got to still be seething from that Throgs Neck story. Now I know that Egg Cream, IHRC's Deep Throat, claims that segment was always Dean's and that Roger's absence on Monday had nothing to do with the Vendy Awards but because he was working on stories from home. Right. And Floyd The Food Guy was offed from the channel because his culinary talents were being wasted. Come on, we all know that the debacle on Monday was due to 1) Roger getting some bad Halal and 2) someone wanting to stick it to Dean. I won't muse about this any longer for I fear becoming redundant, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

On an entirely different note, I can hardly wait to see what Roger comes up with for Halloween next week. I'm hoping he and Pat K. do a little switcheroo and go as each other. Roger can do "In the Papers" and Pat can see what it's really like to be out on the cold, cold streets getting the scoop on stories so pressing that they usually air between the twilight hours of sleeping and coffee. That'll learn him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?