Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Did I mention that I also heart Egg Creams?

Apparently, "I Heart Roger Clark" has some competition. Even though the kindly "Egg Cream" alerted me to this fact awhile ago in a comment - which I failed to see until today since I didn't think anyone outside of those 3 or 4 devotees read what I wrote let alone commented on it - I am only catching on now (let's blame the blond hair for this one). I have to say, it's a little bizarre that we all fell in love with Roger at approximately the same moment (the era heretofore known as B.H. or Before Hot Dog), and even used the same adjective ("lovable") to describe him (isn't he though?). So now I've got to do SOMETHING to distinguish "IHRC" from the other fan club that isn't nearly as dedicated to the growing legendary figure that is Roger Clark as I am. OK, I'm sure they're dedicated too, but I use the word "Heart" in the title of my blog which has to count for something.

I know, a picture would do quite nicely. Now where would I find one of those...Egg Cream, got any ideas?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?