Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

One dreary morning I was sitting on my couch, drinking my coffee, dreading the moment I had to head out the door to go to work. As usual, I turned on NY1, a channel only known to New Yorkers and primarily those who a) REALLY want to know the weather (it's always posted in the lower left hand corner of the screen) and b) like their newspapers read for them. Up until that one important morning on my couch, I had simply been a devotee of "Weather On the Ones" and "In the Papers." That day I was introduced to someone, something entirely new: a reporter named Roger Clark who clearly didn't mind making an ass out of himself in front of all five boroughs and coming up against his well-coiffed foil: Pat Kiernan. Who is this madman I thought as I watched Clark hurl himself to the ground for an awkwardly long game of paintball. Well that morning I learned. As you can see from his NY1 bio, Clark's been around for awhile. But the world can't go on without some type of dedication to the man who makes all of us feel better about ourselves. I give you...The World's First Roger Clark Fansite.
BELIEVE

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?